February 9, 2016
Specific purposes of the Children’s Rosary Foundation include, but are not limited to the following:
- To teach children about Jesus and God’s love through the Rosary;
- To promote the recitation of the Rosary and the practice of the virtues depicted in the Rosary;
- To encourage and assist in the formation of Children’s Rosary Clubs;
- To distribute rosaries to children, missionaries and other interested parties in the Philippines and in foreign lands;
- To prepare, produce and/or publish reading and other informational, teaching and communications materials on Jesus and Mary and on the Rosary;
- To give talks and lectures on the rosary and related topics;
- To establish and operate libraries, study centers and other facilities for children where they can learn about and pray the Rosary.
If you would like to receive updates about CRF, please register.